2024-09-06

Sanguine Rose Walkthrough

 
"Sanguine Rose" has an official guide published by the developers, and I have used it to play the game, however it can be somewhat confusing, so I have taken my time to write a choice-by-choice walkthrough to get all the available endings and every Gallery item.

Talk to Glasha and Crow until you exhaust all dialogue, then Wait.
{Save 1}
We're going to lay low for a week and see if anyone shows up
Hello General Valentine
Your current attire will do
My name is Roman
You're right. I'm a hired sword, I don't ask questions
I'm fine here. Tell Markus to rest up now, he can watch later
You've been a prisoner before?
[Let her continue]
[Touch her]
I told you not to call me 'Sir'
{Save 2}
I'm just not taking any risks
Good idea, it will be easier to feed you sat down
[Pretend to be asleep]
Why are you being so calm about this?
She's fascinating, but I feel like we can't stop now
{Save 3}
Go ahead, I'm happy for you to play a more active role in the schedule
Play as Markus & Glasha
[Play as Glasha]
You heard Roman, we are gatherin' supplies
A long, long time
Play Epilogue: Crow's Knight  /Ending: Release (Roman Submissive)

{Load Save 3}
We should stick to the original order
{Save 4}
Fine. I'll hear you out, General
Play as Markus & Glasha
[Play as Markus]
But... We haven't stopped to look at anything
Let's talk about you. What does Glasha do besides mercenary work?
I'm still not sure how reliable you really are. Perhaps Crow can convince me
I think she needs it deeper
{Save 5}
They know the risks. You're not leaving empty handed
Play Epilogue: Commander
[Explore different options during the sex scene]
Play Epilogue: Queen's Bitch
Using her like this is the insult you requested  /Ending: Release (Woods Route)

{Load Save 5}
Fuck the mission, and fuck Carmen. None of this is worth it  /Ending: Abandon (Crow and Glasha)

{Load Save 4}
No, and no amount of thinly veiled threats will change that
Keep playing as Roman
Play Epilogue: Broken Crow  /Ending: Betrayal (Offer Refused)

{Load Save 2}
Maybe a little. Now on your knees
You'll get on your fucking knees or you can go hungry
Having Queen Anastasia's Bitch on her knees is definitely a perk of this job
Take of your clothes, then hers
Is that why you woke me? To relieve your frustrations?
You're right. Even if I watch myself, one of the other's might break
Fine. I'll hear you out, General
Keep playing as Roman
I'll tell you, and only you, once you show me how reliable you really are
Finish the mission. Even if it means going alone
You can't trust her. She's going to kill you
If you let her go, you'll always be a pawn in her games
{Save 6}
Let Carmen go  /Ending: Challenge (Variant 1)

{Load Save 6}
Take her with you  /Ending: Challenge (Variant 2)

{Load Save 1}
We'll gather supplies for the next three days and then head north
Prisoners speak only when spoken to
I said shut it, whore!
You're not going to get a rise out of me. Give up
Not that kind of rise
{Save 7}
Fine. Don't drink too much and don't take too long. You're on night shift
Before you go, tell Crow to head down. I want to make sure she can keep watch
[Let Crow defend herself]
[Sneak down to the cellar and listen in]
I'll take over
What would you do differently?
... Pass
[Stay still]
{Save 8}
[Follow the person]
Sure, let's say I'm interested
I'm curious to hear these ideas. Let's keep her
Play as Markus and Glasha
I'm still not sure how reliable you really are. Perhaps Crow can convince me
The whore gets what the whore wants
Play as Crow
[Enter the cellar]  (check [Leave them to their fun] too)
{Save 9}
[Play as Crow]
No. No title is worth losing them
Play Epilogue: Wholesome  /Ending: Abandon (All)

{Load Save 9}
[Play as Roman]  
It would be pointless to go to all this trouble and leave empty handed  /Ending: Release (Crow Wholesome)

{Load Save 8}
[Check on the prisoner]
[Enter]
[Walk in]  (check [Let her finish] too)
If she's happy, then I'm happy
Let her play the whore, if that's what she wants
Keep playing as Roman
I'll tell you, and only you, once you show me how reliable you really are
Play Crow Whoring Scene
{Save 10}
[Play as Crow]
[Point of view: Stay as Crow]
Fuck that. You're done being strung along by nobles  /Ending: Abandon (Glasha Only)

{Load Save 10}
[Play as spectator]
[Point of view: Switch to Hector]
Better to work for her than anyone else
Play Epilogue: Commander
[Explore different options during the sex scene]
Play Epilogue: Queen's Bitch
You're punishing her  /Ending: Release (Crow Whoring)

{Load Save 7}
I trust Markus to look after himself in a fight, Crow can go (check 'Fine. Don't drink too much and don't drink too long' too)
If you take over now I'll give you the night off. You can get as drunk as you like
She attacked me last night
At this point I'd hand you over for free just to be rid of you
Play Epilogue: Broken Crow  /Ending: Betrayal (Horses Released)


***

Lost Chapters

Roleplay
[Play as Carmen]
or
[Play as Spectator]

Knifeplay
[Play as Markus]
or
[Play as a Spectator]

Fantasy
A single perspective

0 comments:

Post a Comment